Location: Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center- 500-bed Level 1 Trauma Center in Johnstown, PA (70 miles east of Pittsburgh) is seeking a full-time BC/BE Hematopathologist.
Experienced, practicing pathologists as well as current fellows are encouraged to apply.
About the Position:
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in AP/CP with fellowship training in Hematopathology.
- Candidates must also be eligible for unrestricted licensure in the State of Pennsylvania.
- The busy team of pathologists supports three hospitals and an outpatient center.
- Current volumes: 16k surgical pathology specimens, 10k cytology specimens including GYN cytology, 350 bone marrow cases and 550 flow cytometry annually.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
About the Hospital: Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the flagship of the four-hospital Conemaugh Health System-and the most sophisticated facility between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. Conemaugh Memorial is a Primary Stroke Center, Level 1 Trauma Center, STEMI-Receiving Center, Level 3 NICU and home to a number of residency programs, including Internal Medicine Family Medicine.
About the Community: Located in southwestern Pennsylvania, Johnstown offers safe neighborhoods, low cost of living, high-performing schools, and tons of four-season outdoor recreation offerings! With breathtaking mountain views--there are acclaimed hiking, walking and biking trails, along with waterways for kayaking and canoeing. For those who appreciate the arts, there are several local galleries and the Johnstown Symphony Orchestra. In addition to Pittsburgh, cities in proximity include: Washington, DC (175 mi); Baltimore (180 mi); and Philadelphia (240 mi).