Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System, the region's leader in innovative and compassionate cancer care invite qualified BE/BC Hematology/Oncology or Medical Oncology physicians to join our employed team.
About the Position: Cohesive, collegial, and engaged physician group delivering cancer care to a catchment area of 300K+
- Established program with physicians APPs. Tremendous growth potential
- 95% outpatient and 5% inpatient
- Call is consultative - APPs take Mon-Friday day-time call
- Active tumor board
- Dedicated research
- Duke Cancer Care affiliated program
American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACOS CoC), National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), and American College of Radiology Radiation Oncology Practice Accreditation (ACR ROPA) accreditations.
* Competitive base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital. Major services include its Heart & Vascular Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Digestive & Liver Specialists, Urology and Behavioral Health, As the regional referral hospital we provide care in sixty-five specialties and subspecialties
About the Community: Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Come thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, the arts & economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best