Recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies," Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that doctors and patients need to make better healthcare decisions. They are pioneers in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
With corporate headquarters in Secaucus, NJ, Quest Diagnostics is a Fortune 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DGX) and included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. With 2020 revenues of $9.44 Billion and approximately 50,000 employees and 6,600 patient locations across the US, Quest Diagnostics serves half of the physicians and hospitals in the US with their large variety of products and services.
The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics also provides services to employers, life insurance companies, other commercial labs, clinics, health plans, government agencies, and organizations involved in clinical trials research.
Approximately 150 million times each year, patients and their physicians rely upon Quest Diagnostics results to make important healthcare decisions and approximately one third of U.S. physicians - and many of the country's leading hospitals and health systems - relies on Quest Diagnostics healthcare information solutions to foster better patient care and outcomes.
* FORTUNE magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list for 7 consecutive years; one of only five companies to attain Most Admired status in the "Health Care, Pharmacy and Other Services" industry category.
* Fortune magazine's Fortune 500 list
* Forbes(r) Global 2000
* Forbes(r)' America's Best Employers List for third consecutive year
* Forbes(r) 2020 America's Best Employers for Women for second consecutive year
* S&P 500
* Barron's 500
* Member of the Dow Jones(r) Sustainability World Index
* Included in the FTSE4Good, Calvert, and Ocean Tomo sustainability indices
* Listed in the most recent Newsweek Green Rankings
* Consistently named one of the best places to work in U.S. business journal rankings
* Named a DiversityInc Noteworthy Company for third consecutive year
* Listed on the Disability Equality Index(r) (DEI), a joint initiative of the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) and the US Business Leadership Network (USBLN), recognizing companies for prioritizing the inclusion of people with disabilities
* Named Top 23 'Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality' in New Jersey
* Named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by scoring a perfect 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) for the fifth consecutive year
* Achieved Cancer Gold Standard accreditation from the CEO Roundtable on Cancer, recognizing our actions to reduce the cancer risk of employees and their families
* Received C. Everett Koop National Health Award for Efforts to Promote Employee Health in 2020
Diagnostic Testing Services
Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. Their services range from routine blood tests -- such as total cholesterol, Pap testing and white blood cell count -- to complex, gene-based and molecular testing. They perform medical tests that aid in the diagnosis or detection of diseases, measure the progress or recovery from a disease or confirm that an individual is free from disease. In addition, they have specialized expertise in cancer, cardiovascular diseases, infectious diseases, and neurology.
In the $60 Billion and growing US Diagnostic Testing Market, Quest Diagnostics is the leader. Quest Diagnostics' reputation as a leading innovator, provider of high value, low cost solutions and its financial strength and flexibility make it well positioned to capitalize on the evolving healthcare landscape.
Quest Diagnostics' long-term strategy is to become the undisputed world leader in diagnostic testing, information and services. To drive this profitable growth, Quest Diagnostics plans to leverage capabilities to create differentiation:
* Deliver Innovative Solutions
* Leverage their Unparalleled Access and Distribution Network
* Expand their relationships with large payors and health systems
* Deliver Superior Patient Experiences
Our Schaumburg, IL Lab is looking to add a General Surgical Sr. Staff Pathologist to their team of 9 Pathologists. We are seeking a candidate that is AP/CP Certified and who can cover for work in two hospitals in Wisconsin.
* Performs diagnostic interpretation of biopsy and/or cytology material
* Diagnosis to include: gross and microscopic evaluation, dictation, and electronic release of reviewed cases
* Participate as an active medical member of the department with substantial diagnostic case responsibilities
* Participate in client visits, peer consults, and continuing education
* Perform quality control and assurance
* Interact with ordering physicians who request to speak with a pathologist
* Read and interpret laboratory data
* Provide expertise and help to technologists and technicians to resolve problems
* Participate in departmental professional Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities, e. g. Pathologist Competency Assessment Program
* Doctor of Medicine
* At least 5 years of prior experience in an inpatient and/or outpatient laboratory setting or Board Certification in a subspecialty area within Clinical or Anatomic Pathology that is pertinent to the job position.
* Experience in a large biopsy or cytology lab preferred
* Medical Doctor, Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology and Certified for area of specialty or Eligible (required for continued employment).
* Active unrestricted licensure for IL and WI
* Fulfill the responsibilities as listed in CLIA '88 if required
* Be able to work flexible day shift hours
* Occasional travel to meet clients may be required
* Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com , clicking "Job Search" and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner, Physician and Executive